Web Dev / Admin – Internship Role
Fluidx is a boutique sized digital creative brokerage and consultancy agency. In partnership with advertising and other creative agencies, Fluidx fills in the gaps where others lack a forte or an in-house service team. We have been operating for over 13 years out of Sydney with clients Australia-wide.
At Fluidx we promote a working environment conducive to efficient production. Being able to complete tasks autonomously within allocated time-frames is a highly regarded skill.
We are looking for an intern with a web development background to join our team on a two/three days-a-week basis. The times and days are flexible and we can arrange suitable working hours together.
During the internship, a successful applicant will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Develop or work with existing web pages for various clients and campaigns.
- Development of EDMs for advertising campaigns.
- Development work with HTML5 digital ads, checking digital ads comply with publisher spec.
- Working with commonly used web back-ends such as WordPress and Magento.
- Communicate with clients directly via email
Our ideal intern will possess the following skills and attitude:
- Familiarity with WordPress and Magento
- Fast learner who is willing to take on a challenge
- Excellent communication skills
- (not necessary, but highly regarded) Knowledge of digital banner ads and working with Google Web Designer / Adobe CS/Edge
- (not necessary, but highly regarded) Multilingual, tell us what languages you know!
You will need:
- To provide us with any examples of your work. A portfolio or website would be ideal
- A laptop (Apple hardware will make it easier for us to work with you)
- An appreciation for good coffee
This is fantastic opportunity to step into a working environment and gain insight into the industry. A successful applicant will be paid $50-a-day and the internship will run for 3-6 months. A letter of recommendation will be provided at the end of the internship.
Applications will close on 31st March 2016